We Ensure Quality towards all our Fibre Optic Services
As operators of communication networks become competitive and technology changes, Companies require to become technologically driven and have to meet rapid changing standards in optic fibre installation. Nzou remains in the forefront of this technology which needs to be passed down to technical staff within the organization. At Director level everyone is trained in every aspect of these new technologies which then enables organization to pass on all skills to their technical staff and implementation teams.
Key aspects to our specialization are listed below:
- Build and install fibre Optic networks
- Survey, plan and design of FTTX networks
- Route Planning
- Fibre in building
- Way leave applications
- All civil and construction work for fibre networks
- Testing and qualifying pipes (DIT)
- Floating of fibre
- Splicing and fibre terminations (man holes, containers, buildings)
- Testing fibre routes
- Fault finding and repairs
- Building entries
- Installation of transmission equipment including Microwave links
- Installation of Base Station Controllers.
- Installation and swap out of all Radio Base Station (RBS) and switching equipment.
- Installation of DC and AC cabling including installation and connection of DB’s.
- Installation of DC Supply and battery backup systems.(Rectifiers).
- Rigging and installing or replacing of antennas, feeder cables, connectors, diplexers etc.
- Installation of climate control systems and air conditioning units.
- Specialised Site maintenance and optimization, including Preventative Maintenance.
- Solutions and Call-out site Repair Services.
- Optimisation of antennas for cell networks including rigging and drive testing.
- Nzou offer the service provider full expert planning and project management in executing access site builds with full turn key delivery to the client that includes:• Wayleave applications and site drawings
• Site Survey
• Civil Solutions and execution
• Full optic fibre delivery supply and install and final testing
• Acceptance Certification civil as well as Fibre Project Management
Inside and outside plant
• Quality AssuranceWe have a specific department dealing with municipalities, local
authorities, roads authorities and other authorities to ensure legal
approvals and delivery to clients program.
Our logistics services include the collection and delivery of products and equipment from and to customer specified locations. Storage facilities are available for buffer stock and stock awaiting shipment for installation. There is also a warehousing and stock management system in place which includes packaging and shipping to sites.